Advantages of the CavSeal Cavity Closer System
- Easy to fit Click-fix system
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled PVCu
- Suitable with most window systems
- Complies with HSE and building regulations
- The cavity closer can be used on small or larger sites using existing window system. The CavSeal closes off cavities in masonry walls and features a universal click-fix system to securely fit the complete pre-glazed window after the wall is completed. This reduces the time and complexity to fit with a reduction in costly fixings.
- The benefits don’t stop there, CavSeal is made from 100% recycled post consumer PVCu waste, helping any new build development meet strict government environmental guidelines.
- The system is suitable with 50,75 and 100mm cavities and can be fitted from inside or outside the building helping to fit in with other trades on-site.
- CavSeal complies with HSE working at height guidelines and building regulations for integral head vent options.
- Need to speed up and save on installations while saving the environment? Talk to Synseal about CavSeal.
For quotations, product information or technical support please call us on 01773 590100, fax 01773 590200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org